Coronavirus Update –
It light of the current concerns about the Coronavirus, we wanted to provide a quick overview and reassurance of how we are addressing the issue at Sabine Creek Ranch.
1. Like every food service establishment, we are regularly inspected for food safety (with a superior record!), employ certified food safety professionals, and have invested in the correct sanitizing equipment to provide a safe environment throughout the year. We are also a state-licensed youth camp which requires us to adhere to stringent health and safety requirements.
2. We have dormitory-grade, cleanable mattresses that are always sanitized after each group. Hospitality industry standards are used to clean bathrooms, sinks, toilets and other surfaces.
3. We have added additional hand sanitizing stations at various locations for convenient availability.
4. Groups have their own meeting space, dedicated to your group alone.
5. We have beautiful spaces and plenty of room to roam outside!
In over 16 years, serving thousands of children, teens, and adults annually through many flu seasons and other “bugs” going around, we have never had an outbreak of illness here at Sabine Creek Ranch. This is the result of careful planning, written systems and procedures, ongoing training, and careful monitoring by our staff and healthcare professionals.
While we understand the apprehension felt by some, know that our team is especially dedicated to providing a safe, clean environment inside and out during this season. We will obviously continue to monitor the situation and respond appropriately. Please let us know if you have any questions or requests in this regard and we look forward to serving you and your group soon!
From the Sabine Creek Ranch Team